Sunday, February 17, 2013

TIPS : makes u look slimmer ^_^

assalamualaikumm..

skrg sy berada dlm mood gembira--terawang2 kegembiraan ..i will update abaout it later when i have plenty lots of free hours ! i will update one by one soon, the story on my special day ^_^

just a random review on fashion of muslimah nowadays,

lots of u must love skirts labuh2, masi dress ( of course i love it too), because it gave us sweet2 look , you young girl must love that look ;p same goes for me..

tekanan yg hebat di sem 8 telah make me fat..and im increase my weight 5-6 kg..oh my Allah..

just imagine..where does the lemaks gooo, and it makes me look so 'comel'

and i found that, with this tactics i can look slimmer..u know what?

just wear belt on your waist if u wearing maxidress or skirt...lagi2 yg mempunyai kaki yg besar mcm saya ni ^_^'

look at the result:



tshirt black with skirt rm20 buy at terengganu..just enough ^_^

during my sister's wedding..i'd wore maxi dress with belt..yeah nampak kuruss


itu sahaja tips setakat ni..try la tapi make sure maxi dress tak ketat pakai lycra atau kain2 yg melakat mcmtu..klau tak nampak mcm sarung nangka..memangg oopss..find the loose maxidress from any suitable material like cotton..as long as u stay sederhana..its ok. ;)

bye assalamualaikum~




No comments:

Post a Comment